Council Election and Annual Meeting Schedule
- March 12, Monday Deadline for candidates to submit applications
- March 29, Thursday Second notice, including candidate bios and ballot with instructions
- April 4, Wednesday Candidates Night, 7:00 pm. in the Solarium
- April 14, Saturday Informal “meet the candidates” session, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the Solarium
- April 25, Wednesday* 5:00 p.m. deadline for submission of ballots (*Note date change)
- April 26, Thursday* Annual Meeting, 7:00 pm. in the Solarium (*Note date change):
— Presentation of the Financial Statements by the Auditor
— Announcement of Council election results
Karen Oglesby, Hopkinson House Acting General Manager
Karen Oglesby is acting general manager. Please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself to her, or contact her via email at email@example.com.
The new Bike Room opened January 8, 2018.
This calendar year there are two choices for bike storage as set forth in the Revised Bike Room Policy 2018 and subject to the Bicycle Registration and Agreement.
Fire Evacuation Procedures
Fire Evacuation Procedures and Fire Procedures for Residents Needing Assistance were distributed with the January 2017 Association Update. If you need assistance in the event of a building evacuation, please complete and return the attached Emergency Contact Form to the Management Office. Please be sure your name, unit number, and physical disability are on record with the Resident Services Desk.
E-mail Delivery Option for In-House Notices
To receive all building-generated notices via e-mail, pick up an e-mail delivery application from Cathy in the Management Office. Your submission of the completed form will save Hopkinson House paper, copying costs, and staff labor.